Established in 1996, all services are provided in-house and our list of successful projects includes:
We have over 100 years combined experience and knowledge in furniture installation of all major brands of office furniture, technical furniture & healthcare furniture. Our line-up of services has leveraged that knowledge and experience to help build and sustain effective workplaces for our Furniture Manufacturers, Dealers, Architects, Facility Managers, General Contractors, Fortune 500s and boutique clients.
We encourage prospective clients to visit us in person, get a tour of our warehouse, see our state of the art equipment and learn about our proven project process.
Get in touch: (914) 835-8222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customized pre-Installation planning to ensure a cost effective on-time installation.
- Successfully completed furniture installation projects from 1000 workstations to 1 private office, on-time & on-budget.
- Experience in all major brands of office furniture including Knoll, Herman Miller, Steelcase, Haworth, Teknion.
- White glove customer service from start of installation project to post move-in.
- SOS has over 25,000 square feet of fully bonded warehouse space available for inventory-controlled project staging and both short- and long- term storage.
- Conveniently located, our warehouse offers an efficient means of distribution throughout the northeastern United States.
- With our custom Fastrak Carts, delivery and distribution is fast, efficient, and damage-free. Incoming product is inspected, inventoried and either staged for immediate delivery, or placed into storage.
- Outgoing product is stripped, protected and loaded onto Fastrak Carts - ready for efficient, virtual trash-free delivery to the jobsite. No other company does it like us.
- SOS PM Strategy:
- Help you envision your ideal workplace
- Create a roadmap for optimizing space deployment based on work needs
- Identify emerging trends
- Make facility decisions today that support company needs tomorrow
- Create and implement clearly defined standards and guidelines to streamline decision making
- SOS PM Will Create A Workplace That:
- Fosters collaboration and innovation
- Enhances your brand image
- Hastens the process of combining cultures following a merger or acquisition
- Effectively utilizes space
- Attract and retain top employees
- Increase employee initiative and workflow
- Lowers occupancy costs
- Enhance your company's financial performance
- Master Craftsmen with over 25 yrs experience restoring wood office furniture. Conference tables & custom pieces repaired, refinished, recolored as needed & restored to new.
- Metal cutting, welding, fabrication all performed in our custom wood & metal shop.
- Reupholstery - workstation panels, tiles and seating.
- Painting - panel trim, pedestals, and lateral files.
- Steam cleaning of workstation panels and seating.
- Treat your office space to a day of beauty. Hire SOS to touchup onsite wood furniture, wood wall paneling, elevator cab paneling.
"Thank you for helping us achieve an on-time completion of the recent renovation at IBM. We appreciate your quick response and quality work!"
"Due to their hard work, professionalism and knowledge of the product line, SOS was able to deliver a great product that will allow us to do the very important work of patient care. Much appreciated!"
"We are enjoying SOS's fine workmanship on the various pieces of furniture you refinished for us. We have had countless compliments on the refurbished conference table. We very much appreciated the professional and courteous service your team provided during this move."
"Texaco International would like to thank you and your organization for the professional, well-organized and exceptional way in which our office move was handled. Please convey our appreciation to your entire team. They were a joy to work with and should be congratulated on a job WELL DONE!"
Get in touch:
Located in NY/CT